Release Notes 2019-05-30
Release Date: 2019-05-30
- Patient Chat: Active/Pending/Closed/Spam status for chat
- You can now organize and filter messages by new patient chat statuses.
- You can select multiple statuses to create filter combinations. The default selected statuses are Active/Pending/Unread.
- Active - When a new message is received for a patient/number that thread status will be automatically changed to active.
- Pending - Messages can be manually moved to this status by a user to denote that the practice is not yet finished with this thread/patient and follow up is needed either from the patient or from the practice.
- Closed - A message is changed to this status to denote that no further action is required.
- Spam - This status is used to mark a message/number/sender as Spam. Once marked as Spam, all future messages from that number/sender will always go to spam unless the user manually changes the status to Active, Pending or Closed.
- Mark appointment rescheduled if patient presses 7 via IVR
- Tasklist updates
Fixes + Backend Changes
- Create endpoints for patient messaging status feature
- No reply from text after 4 hours not working for product pickup
- Trigger error out or blocked logs in log generation system
- Remove XOR encryption from messaging